zondag 6 september 2009

My bachelorthesis about the influence of the society on media and imago

Hereby I want to give you a link to my bachelor thesis about the economic, sociological and theoretical influence on the image of car commercials of Ford in the twenties and eighties. I think it is interesting to read because it gives a understanding in the influence of factors to the design of media trough the years. Because it only attends to the twenties and eighties there is nothing written about the influence on and of the internet, but the television has also played an important role in shaping the society as is written in the article of Williams we have to read this week. Because I only had a week to make this blog I didn't have time to translate my thesis so it is in Dutch.

Link to my bachelor thesis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten